TLS International Cookies Policy
Cookies Notice effective as of June 13, 2016
What are cookies?Cookies are small text files that are stored on your computer's hard disk when you visit certain websites.
Why are these cookies used?Cookies may be used for many different purposes. For example, cookies can be used to show that you have visited our website before and to identify which parts of the site you might be most interested in. Cookies can also improve your online experience by storing your preferences during your visit to our website.
Cookies from third partiesThird parties (external to TLS International) may also store cookies on your computer during your visit to our websites. These indirect cookies are similar to direct cookies but come from a different domain (non-TLS International) to the one you are visiting.
Cookie settingsYou can find further information on how to alter your cookie settings for the browser that you use from the following list:
Cookies that ensure that the website functions properlyThese cookies are necessary to make it possible to surf the TLS International website and use the website's functions, such as accessing protected areas of the website and the file manager. Without these cookies, such functions may not be possible.
- Passing on information from one page to the next, for instance if a long survey is being filled in or if you need to access our file manager
- Storing preferences such as language, location, the number of search results to be displayed etc.
- Storing settings for optimal video display, such as buffer size and your screen's resolution details
- Reading your browser settings so that we can display our website optimally on your screen
- Locating misuse of our website and services, for example by recording several consecutive failed log-in attempts
- Loading the website evenly so that it remains accessible
- Offering the option of storing log-in details so that you don't have to enter them every time
- Keeping track of the number of visitors to our web pages
- Keeping track of the length of time that each visitor spends on our web pages
- Determining the order in which a visitor visits the various pages on our website
- Assessing which parts of our site need to be improved
- Optimizing the website
These cookies make it possible for:
- logged-in users of selected social media to share and like certain content from our website directly